Why does young-earth creation matter? Could God have used evolution to create everything? Was there a “time gap” between the first two verses of Genesis? How can we Biblically answer questions about people groups and racism? Why does creation ministry really matter?
Join Ken Ham as he answers these questions and many others in his “Foundations: Biblical Answers to Today’s Most Important Issues” video series, airing Fridays at 10:00 (CST)
Millions of Christians have decided that the Bible is out of date. The relevance of Genesis is especially being rejected. They’ve decided that the words of Jesus aren’t always true. The Foundations insight into the alarming state of modern Christianity is truly revealing.
Find the whole Foundations Series in our Creation Superstore
- Fridays – 10:00 am&pm (CST)
- January 22: Death, the Enemy
- Some ministers tell their congregations that death is our friend. But God designed a perfect world—no death, no pain. Adam’s sin brought death and suffering. Our world is now in need of restoration, and Ken shares the story of the agonizing death of his brother, a pastor and loving father, to illustrate that death is our enemy, and one day it will be vanquished!
- January 29: In Six Days
- Can we really know the truth about the “days” of Genesis 1? What difference does it make today whether the “days” of Genesis 1 were real 24-hour days or millions of years? Here, Ken Ham clears up today’s common misunderstandings in the debate about the “six days” of Creation.
- February 5: Always Ready
- Ken Ham shares proven ideas and the basics of apologetics to affirm the truth of the Bible in our modern age. This presentation will embolden you to share your faith with others!
- February 12: One Blood, One Race
- Is there really more than one “race”? Understanding what happened at the Tower of Babel is key to understanding the origin of nations, “races,” prejudice, and much more!
- February 19: Relevance of Genesis
- Why is the relevance of Genesis so important? In this video Ken Ham uses news stories of recent events combined with Scripture to address today’s most pressing issues.
- February 26: Revealing the Unknown God
- Do we need to change our approach to evangelism? American culture has changed substantially, but our approach to evangelism has not. The key is to “de-Greekize” our families and our churches, beginning with ourselves!